ExcelCare24 was formed on personal experience. Our father had a stroke and required home care services. However, we were not able to give him this opportunity and he ended up staying in a nursing home. This was a very trying and difficult time. We would not want anyone else to have the same experience. An opportunity arose for us to help others by allowing their loved ones to be looked after at home, or in a home environment. This is how ExcelCare24 was birthed.
ExcelCare24 is committed to maximising your potential to enjoy a good quality life. We provide domiciliary care for 24 hours, 7 days a week to people in their homes. We offer a wealth of personal and functional care for people living in their own homes. The needs of people using this service vary greatly, but we endeavour to provide packages of care that are person-centred. This means that we design care packages to meet individual circumstances, being aware that people are living in their own homes and they might be certain ways they prefer to do things.
ExcelCare24 is run by a leadership and management team with a wealth of experience in the healthcare industry. Members of the leadership team include a Registered General Nurse and a Registered Mental Health Nurse. Other areas of expertise include quality monitoring, learning and development as well as business management.
Our aim is to support people to maximise their potential so that they can enjoy good quality of life embracing their circumstances. We do this by providing excellent care that is person-centred, to people living in their own homes based on our values. We also aim to match the nominated Care Worker as closely as possible with the client, and respecting the need to change the Care Worker in the event of subsequent non-compatibility. We manage care services efficiently and effectively to make best use of resources and to maximize the value of money for the purchaser / Service User.
This is provided by a workforce that is competent, capable, skilled and flexible who are committed to our aims, objectives, values and vision.
Our values are as follows:
- Empowerment (we aim to understand people’s circumstances and develop care packages that are responsive to promote independence and choice)
- Respect (we want people to feel valued and involved in their care without feeling discriminated upon)
- Belief – Demonstrating a belief in people’s potential (we believe that people know what is best for them so we want to hold a set of beliefs which are boundless to enable people to achieve their own outcomes)
- Interest – Following interest in people’s agenda (we want to take the whole person approach knowing that there are so many factors that make up a person)
- To ensure that people are supported with activities of daily living in a supportive home environment so that they can still participate in the things they enjoy doing in life as active and equal citizens.
- To ensure that people are empowered to have a quality of life that is meaningful to them to prevent more illness and promote well being (including economic well being)
- To ensure that people are supported with care in their own homes so that they can feel as independent as possible to stay healthy and recover quickly
- To enable people to feel make choices about what is best for them to be involved in the community and feel valued
We aim to do this using strong leadership and a workforce that is competent, capable, skilled and flexible. We will also to involve service users and carers in the provisions, management and development of services which will be monitored regularly as part of the quality assurance framework ensuring that the service is run in the best interests of our service users.
We aim to provide accommodation and care for people living in Residential care at our locations as registered under the Health & Social Care Act 2008.