ExcelCare24 staff are fully trained to provide care and support to families with children in their own home offering temporary or long-term care.
If you want someone you can trust, someone who understands your child’s special needs, and someone your family can rely on, ExcelCare24 staff are fully trained to provide care and support to families with children in their own home and can offer temporary or long-term care.
Our care team have practical experience in dealing with challenging behaviour, autistic spectrum disorders, complex health needs, physical disabilities and sensory impairment.
We treat all children as individuals getting to know their needs, likes, dislikes, how they communicate and what is important to them allowing us to shape a bespoke care plan with them and the family
ExcelCare24 tailor services to meet your specific requests, including:
- Getting ready for school or college in the mornings
- One-to-one support at school
- Shopping trips, social or cultural events, leisure and sport
- Help with personal care, meals and feeding
- Attending medical appointments
- Doing activities at home
- Getting ready for bed and perhaps a bedtime story
- Supporting the family to establish daily routines
Your child’s safety & wellbeing is our top priority, so you can be assured all of our staff are carefully selected, rigorously vetted in line with CQC standards to ensure only the best care is provided.